Friday, March 31, 2017

Tell Me a Story- March

Hard to believe that I have not picked up my camera since November. The holidays came and just like everyone else, I let life get in the way of spending some time doing my favorite hobby. The New Year started and school was back in full swing. Initially thinking I was only going to be taking a few classes, I signed up and ended up taking two more classes than I originally thought making me a full time student with a full time job. That left pretty much no time for anything else.

However, I was fortunate this weekend to find some time and force myself to spend that time doing something I love. My beloved foster pup Carli was visiting for the weekend while her parents were out of town. Normally, Carli is pretty high energy at all time. . . it's the Weimaraner in her. But Saturday evening, she was so peacefully sleepy. She had spent the majority of her day at puppy daycare playing with a bunch of other dogs, so by the time I got home from work, she was done for the day. I took complete advantage of that. I pulled my camera off of the shelf and moved all around the room playing with different settings, lightings, angles, and focal points, just taking photos of her while she slept so peacefully on the couch.

Below is the final couple of shots that I decided were good enough to use and share.






Please keep our circle going by visiting: Sharleen Stuart Photography / South Florida Photographer

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful close ups. Would love to see more of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these "details" images. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete