Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Tell Me a Story- May

The end of spring seems to be one of those times of the year that I always wish I had a pause button so I could slow things down a bit. The end of April and beginning of May was the end of school and the beginning of nicer weather starting. Springtime has also brought me many chances to see my beloved foster pup since her new mom is a track coach. Between all of that, I have once again neglected my camera. However, I changed that the other day when I picked it back up and let myself enjoy it for as long as I could.

I work in a floral department and have been spoiled with being surrounded by fresh cut flowers all day long. For mother's day, I brought my mom an arrangement of flowers home. I knew the second I arranged them for her that I wanted to photograph them. I just love the way that tulips look and the color that these ones are, just looked amazing in sunlight. 

I didn't get a chance to shoot for long, but enough to get a couple decent photos that I was willing to share. Enjoy them below. 

Keep our circle going by visiting: Lupji Photography





This is my favorite one out of the bunch:



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I love all your colors here. Flowers for mom are the best and I really hope she enjoyed them. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images! And the colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete