Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Tell Me a Story- November

Happy Holidays! Wow that seems so crazy to say... The last couple months of this year have seemed to just fly by. In July, I was lucky enough to find a home for my one year old Weimaraner who I had been fostering for almost a year. July passed and August was gone in a blink. Then September came and Carli was officially off with her new family. To hear about Carli's story and her new home you can read my other post here.

The best part about Carli's new home, is that it is someone I know and through this experience, I have gotten to know even better. Through daily Carli update texts and monthly dinners, I still feel like a huge part of Carli's life and I'm loving it.

Last week I was invited for dinner to catch up and to see Carli. Before dinner, we took a little time and took Carli to her favorite trail for a beautiful walk. I got to capture some cute pictures of the sweet girl as we spent a little time together. I'm so grateful she is in such an amazing home now and even more grateful that I can still spend some time with her.






Keep our blog circle going by visiting: Kim Sidwell Photography

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, Emily. I love the colours and tones in your images,and the heartfelt story behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Carli found a forever home and that you were able to capture these moment. There is nothing better than the love of an animal. I especially love your middle image, she is such an expressive dog and you captured her so well.

    ReplyDelete