Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Spur of the Moment

Today happened to be one of those days where I saw the perfect opportunity to take a photo and for once, instead of saying "Oh, I'll get it later. . ." I ran inside grabbed my camera and took advantage of the cool scene I saw. Below I attached the photos that will make this a little more understandable to see, but I was coming home to kill some time today waiting to go to lunch with a friend when on our brick pillar I noticed how the snow was laying just so oddly on it. The temps outside today were slowly rising. . . yes, going from a balmy 14 to 25. So I knew with the sun was coming out and melting some of the thinner areas for snow, so I knew if I waited to get my shot, the drift on the pillar would have melted and fallen off. The lighting outside wasn't the best but with a little lighting editing I made it work. Below I attached the photo of the wall before I had taken the "cool" shots so you could see what I was seeing when I walked passed it.
Nothing fancy to show, this is the
drift on the wall all together. 

Love the detail in the brick. Brought the levels up and
increased vibrance a smudge.

Upped the levels and increased vibrance 

Make this one big and look at the snow crystals on the one
dangling clump of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment