Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Taking a Breather

With school back in full swing and work filling in for the rest of my free time, I have had almost no time to edit some of the photos I have had on my computer for exactly a month! Holy crap, that's terrible!!!! I was so concerned about getting my September Circle blog post up that I only edited those flowers and totally disregarded the other photos of the pups I needed to get out. So, I finally made time today to edit these pictures and share them!

I have to share a quick one from the same time frame, but I took this one at home when we were playing outside. One of Hannah's favorite things is to play ball, in fact, she loves it. I secretly wish there was something I loved as much as Hannah loves to play ball. I think this photo shows just how much joy playing ball bring our little girl.


Like I had said, these photos were taken a month ago when I took the dogs to the dog park. I really enjoy spending the afternoons with the girls there, it's our quiet time together but they are still getting their exercise in for the day. A win-win for all! Enjoy the selection below:





No comments:

Post a Comment