Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Editing

There are two parts to considering yourself a photographer. The first part is that you have to realize one, how a camera works and two, how to take a picture. Of course there are other things that make someone a photographer, but these are general. The second half to someone considering themselves a photographer is being able to edit the photos they take. There is a lot more to editing photos than just adding a filter to them, that's what Instagram is for, when editing photos, you have to prefect as many aspects as you can. Programs such as Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop help make the picture you took turn out to be the picture you want to share with your client. I mentioned a few posts ago about joining a photography group on Facebook. After being a member for some time on there, I couldn't help myself to offer to edit some photos for a fellow photographer who had shared some wedding photos she had taken. I was excited when she allowed me to use my editing tools on the photos and help her make the photos perfect. Below I added the selection of photos that I edited for her. 

*Please note that these are not my original photos. They were taken by Nickie Hoback Russell Photography. I simply edited the photos for her, giving me the right to share and place my watermark on them.*




No comments:

Post a Comment