Friday, March 14, 2014

Natural Lighting

Wow! It's been awhile since I last blogged! I'm excited to announce that I have been working on a website for my photography which will show case my work as well as give a place for future clients. Since I have been working on the website, I have kind of neglected to blog a little! Whoops! That also means I have been slacking on my picture taking as well! The other day Cleveland (and lots of other places in the US) got hit with this random gigantic snow storm! It snowed all day and made a huge mess! Lucky for me I got sent home from work early because of the conditions so I had some extra time to go and play with the puppies all day. Hannah (our 15 weeks old German Shepard) LOVES the snow! If we would let her play in the snow all day, she would! I used the opportunity to take some photos of Hannah. I'm really pleased with the couple I got of her playing outside. After playing outside, Hannah came back into the house and we were getting ready to feed both Zoey and Hannah. While Denise was getting their food ready, I was just playing around and taking a couple pictures of Hannah. The lighting coming in from our patio doors was probably some of the best lighting indoors that I have ever been able to capture. Take a look below at some of the newest Hannah photos.

Stay tuned for information on my upcoming website. I am still in the designing phases, so it has a while to go still!

*Please notice that there is not a logo on these photos! I forgot to add it and didn't feel like going back! One day I will get to it!!*






No comments:

Post a Comment