Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Let's Go Play!

It wouldn't be Cleveland without a week of wacky weather! On Tuesday we got a massive dump of snow that soon has melted away from the sunshine and 50 degrees we are currently having. I have been dying to go and take photos, but once again, school and work were my priorities and I didn't make the time to go out and take photos! Grrrr. Luckily, on Tuesday my morning classes were all canceled. So, what better way to spend the day? I played with my dogs in the snow and got to take some photos at the same time. I'd say it was a win win for everyone. Our German Shepard puppy Hannah Flora is now 11 weeks and looks very very different from the last time I took her photo. It's amazing how much they can change in 3 weeks (yikes...has it really been 3 weeks since I picked up my camera?!) Her and my other dog Zoey had a blast playing in the snow and burrowing through tunnels they would make. It was really fun to play with them. Take a look at some of the photos from the day. I promise next blog will be more exciting, but it's 12:42 in the morning and I have yet to go to bed!
I really really love this one! 

LOOK at that face!! 11 weeks! 


My Zoey <3



No comments:

Post a Comment