Friday, January 3, 2014

No Excuses

Now that the new year has passed and everyone has gotten back into their routines I have had time to decide what I wanted my resolution to be. First off, I hate the word resolution, I think that just sets you up for failure. Instead, I prefer to use New Years Goal because, a goal is something you work towards. My goal for this new year is to take more photos. Anyone else have the flash of the friends episode where that is Monica's new years resolution and she snaps photos of every second of every day? No, just me? Well, it won't be like that, I really just want to challenge myself with photography this year. I want to take photos when it doesn't seem ideal and learn new things. So, I started that yesterday. Ohio got hit with a HUGE snow storm and we got a solid 7-8 inches of snow with freezing temps! However, the snow was falling so lightly and it looked beautiful! So, i grabbed my camera, wrapped a plastic grocery bag around the lens and body and went outside to take some photos. I was so excited to be able to capture fine details as well as the beautiful snow falling in the background! Take a look at the photos below and you'll understand what I'm talking about :)


This one is in black and white because it was easier to see the snow
falling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment