Sunday, September 30, 2018

Tell Me a Story- September

Many of you who have followed me through my photography journey know that for the few years, there has been a sunflower field in my hometown that blooms in September. The field is planted every year by a family who lost their daughter to cancer. The field is their way of raising awareness for childhood cancer. The field is apart of the Prayers For Maria foundation, who sadly lost their daughter to cancer when she was seven. More information on their message and story can be found in the link.

This year was no different from the others, as is I made sure I visited the sunflower field at least once. I'm disappointed that I only made it there once this year, but lucky to have had a perfect night when I did. Earlier this year in March, I became an aunt for the first time! My beautiful niece seemed like the perfect subject and reason for my visit to the sunflower field this year. Enjoy our night below:











Please keep the blog circle going by visiting: LUPJi Photography

1 comment:

  1. Yay so glad that you posted this month Emily. What a cutie your niece is. I love the very first photograph, it is so happy, and as always I love your images of the sunflower.

    ReplyDelete