Saturday, September 30, 2017

Tell Me a Story- September

Anyone who has followed my photography journey for awhile will know that September means the sunflower field in my town is in bloom. This sunflower field was planted by a family in remembrance of their daughter who died of cancer. They share this beautiful field with our community in efforts to raise money and awareness for this awful disease. The field is so beautiful and truly brings joy and happiness to everyone who visits but also serves as a reminder that not all beautiful things last and we need to enjoy every moment of them because one day, they will be gone. I think it is such a powerful message and it really reaches out to so many people.

Enjoy the field through my photos this month:



















Please keep our circle going by visiting:  Sharleen Stuart Photography / South Florida Photographer

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful sunflower field. What a beautiful tribute to their daughter. I am sure your dog had a blast playing in there. My favorite image is the fourth one down - the tones are gorgeous in the image and the sunflower is so soft. Beautiful share. I am glad that you are back sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning images, Emily! They are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete