Saturday, April 30, 2016

Tell Me A Story- April

March was a blur, I barely remember the month starting and before I knew it, it was April and I once again had neglected my photos and camera. Easter Sunday (March 27th) was the first time I had picked up my camera the whole month.

Easter in our house is always a big family day...I can imagine it is like that for most people... We have a pretty standard group of about thirteen of us. Everyone comes over to my parents house for an early dinner and it is always a nice time.

Easter in Ohio was a beautiful day. It was almost 60 degrees that day and the perfect weather to be outside. What I love about it being beautiful outside is that it means inside the house there is always beautiful lighting that is perfect for taking photos!

I took full advantage of waiting for family to arrive and grabbed my camera and started taking photos of some flowers I had been given.





The weather was too beautiful not to go outside and take some photos with the girls :) I'm getting really into working with shadows and hope there are more days this summer I can keep practicing. 



Help keep the blog circle going by visiting:  LUPJi Photography |North Virginia Photographer

3 comments:

  1. I love your images this month Emily. The flower shots are beautiful and the last image with the shadow is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sharleen. Beautiful closeup, every single one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, beautiful closeups and a different perspectives. Love them up.

    ReplyDelete