Saturday, April 26, 2014

Shadows

Even if you know nothing about photography or photo taking in general, you know that shadows can ruin a photo if they are not intentional. On Easter weekend, Colleen and her boyfriend Matt were in town and I of course took the opportunity to take some portraits of them. Unfortunately, the weather had other plans for us. Saturday afternoon was so sunny that it was creating horrible shadows on both Colleen and Matt. Luckily I was able to get two photos that were semi decent to share below. The first photo is actually one of my favorites just because of the lighting. The second photo is actually a replica of a photo I took of Matt and Colleen when I was still working with film photography. I still think the film photo looks better (I wish I had it on my computer to compare the two!), but I am pleased with the lighting. Enjoy the selection below:



No comments:

Post a Comment